Tuesday, March 2, 2010

odds and ends

I didn't get to post yesterday because I was so busy! After school yesterday Jimmy and I took Katie to Climb-A-Lot again then out to dinner. Katie loved it even more than the last time. She's doing more and more comfortable. She absolutely loves going down the slide. We called my MIL on the way to dinner and she met us there which was nice. She of course was happy to see Katie. While at dinner we ran into Katie's Godmother. Her godmother's son is also my godson. They both get along so well, which makes us happy.

Layla Grace is still hanging on and we're all still praying for a miracle. Layla's mom was interviewed by Ryan Seacrest and she was also in OK Magazine. Here is the article. I am still praying for a miracle and peace for the family. I just hope a miracle happens. I can't imagine going through that. Please God help sweet Layla Grace. I hope God gives her a miracle and that she is fully healed. But if that is not in His plan I hope that she goes peacefully without suffering anymore than she already is.

No comments: