Monday, March 22, 2010

Long time...

Sorry, I've been MIA for awhile. I have been busy with life!

The past couple of days have been gorgeous! We even got into the 70s. Katie absolutely loved being outside. She would cry when we would go in. Now today its in the 50s and rainy. I think it'll be rainy tomorrow then sunny the rest of the week. I hope we'll have a sunny summer. Last summer it was very rainy, I don't think we even got to the lake until the end of June. I am already looking forward to the summer and the things we have planned.

Tonight I mad crock pot stuffed peppers....yummm!!! It was great and I will definitely be making it again.

I recently came across a website dedicated to Layla Grace. Forever Playing With Angels. Please go and check it out. Let's try and do something to support the cause. Which is getting awareness out. I still think of Layla often and I pray for her in Heaven. I hope that her family is coping with this tremendous loss.

Have a good night!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Hey, I get a lot of Addison's clothes off of Etsy, Matilda Jane, Gymboree. I've been following Layla Grace's story for the past few months....soooo sad!!!!! Sweet girl!